Pair this fruity dessert with a glass of Michigan-made Pinot Noir Rosé.
- Your favorite naan, flatbread, or pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 to 3 ounces brie, thinly sliced and with rind removed
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam or preserves
- Fresh raspberries
- Fresh rosemary, chopped
- Candied pecans
- Honey for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup pecans (pieces or whole)
To Make the Candied Pecans
- In a small saucepan set over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the brown sugar, cinnamon, and pecans and cook until sugar is caramelized, stirring often, about 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer nuts to wax paper to cool completely.
Assemble the Pizza
- Preheat oven to 450 F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Transfer crust to the prepared sheet pan. Brush crust with olive oil. Space brie slices on the dough. Drop small spoonfuls of raspberry jam next to the brie. Place half of the fresh raspberries on the pizza. Sprinkle with the rosemary. Bake until crust is golden and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and top with remaining raspberries and candied pecans. Drizzle with honey and serve while hot.
This recipe, which comes courtesy of Traverse City winery Rove Estate, was created by Melissa Patterson of Drop Shadow Design in partnership with Rove.