- 2 cups blackberry puree
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 sheets gelatin, bloomed
- ¼ cup glucose
- Bring the puree and sugar to a light boil.
- Remove from heat. Add the gelatin sheets and glucose.
White Chocolate Panna Cotta
- 225 grams cream cheese, softened
- 115 grams sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, scraped
- 340 grams heavy cream
- 3 gelatin sheets, bloomed
- 225 grams roasted white chocolate
- Acetate sheets
- Blackberry compote
- Fresh mixed berries, for garnish
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
- Scale 120 grams cream. Add gelatin. When dissolved, add chocolate.
- Whip remaining 220 grams of cream to soft peaks. Fold into chocolate mixture. Cool.
- Line two ½-inch vertical molds with acetate. Pipe mixture into mold. Top neatly with blackberry compote. Freeze overnight.
- When ready to plate, bring molds to room temperature. Unmold. Decorate with assorted berries.
Enjoy this sophisticated dessert with a glass of Vidal ice wine.