- Four 1 ½-pound cooked lobsters, or 4 lobster tails, or 1 ½ pounds lobster meat
- Saffron orange aioli
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 inner celery stalks and leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 16 mini rolls, split and lightly toasted
- Melted butter, for brushing
- Remove meat from the lobsters, chopping any large chunks into bite-size pieces.
- In a bowl, combine the lobster meat, aioli, lemon juice, celery, parsley, and salt and pepper. Place lobster salad in refrigerator for 5–10 minutes.
- Brush the rolls with melted butter and fill with the lobster salad.
Enjoy this delicious appetizer with a glass of Pinot Noir.