Warmer weather calls for a refreshing cocktail, such as this cherry rosé spritzer that uses both sweet cherry wine and sweet rosé.
- 3 cherries, pitted and halved
- 3 ounces sweet cherry wine (try Round Barn Farm Market Cherry), chilled
- 2 ounces sweet rosé (try Round Barn Weekend rosé), chilled
- 2 ounces elderflower liqueur
- Sparkling water, chilled
- 1 sprig of mint (optional garnish)
- Add cherries to a glass and carefully mash them with the back of a spoon or a muddler.
- Add ice, and then pour cherry wine, rosé, and elderflower liqueur over top.
- Top with sparkling water and garnish with mint.