- 1 bottle of wine (recommended: Cherry Republic Abbondanza Wine)
- 1 orange
- 1 lime
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup fresh sweet cherries, slightly mashed
- 3 T. Grand Marnier
- 1-2 T. granulated sugar, depending on your taste
- Ice cubes
- 6 oz. ginger ale
- Pour the wine into a large pitcher. Wash the orange, lime, lemon and cherries. Cut them into thin slices and add to the pitcher.
- Add the Grand Marnier and the sugar. Marinate for a few hours. (The sangria will taste better if you leave it overnight.)
- When ready to serve, fill the pitcher with ice cubes, add the ginger ale and stir well.