Enjoy this light salad with Cabernet Sauvignon.
- 2 T. Honey
- 1 T. Shallot, finely chopped
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 3 T. white wine vinegar
- 1 t. Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1 head radicchio
- 5 oz. baby arugula
- Candied Walnuts (see recipe below)
- Three Cheese Crackers (see recipe below)
- Whisk all ingredients except for Salt & Pepper together. Season with Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Julianne Radicchio
- Mix arugula and radicchio together in a 2/3 to 1/3 ratio.
- Toss with dressing. Sprinkle candied walnuts on top and serve with three cheese crackers.
- 1 c. chopped walnuts
- 1/8 c. sugar (2 T)
- 2 T. water
- Toss together and bake at 375 for 5-6 minutes. Watch as not to burn!