Event Category: Festivals
The Harvest Festival tradition continues on Saturday, October 2, from noon to 4 p.m.
All activities take place at Chateau Chantal, 12 miles north of Traverse City on Old Mission Peninsula.
The Harvest Festival is open to the public and includes the following activities:
1:00 p.m.: Public Cellar Tour – Learn the basics of winemaking from vine to glass as you stroll through our working cellar!
2:00 p.m.: Grape Stompin’ – Put Lucille Ball to shame and get in line for your chance to crush grapes the old-fashioned way — with your feet!
Additional benefits to the day include:
• Exclusive case discounts of 20% off a full case of any one wine!
• Patrick’s Pumpkin Patch – Locally grown pumpkins in multiple colors and sizes!
• Sign up for the Wine Club and take your first shipment home the same day!
• Bed & Breakfast reservations & packages
• Private label wines (order before the holiday rush!)
We will have several wine serving areas (to relieve congestion) with the same wines available at each, to be enjoyed by the glass or as a flight of three.
Please visit our Facebook page for more information.